Here, some of my pictures, taken during missions or in the aftermath of
- Seminar on Export Processing Zones, Pequim, China, 2007.
I'm the king of the world.
- APHES 2006, in Ponta Delgada: a female spermwhale,
diving after its child.
- Mission Brezil, études de preprogrammation, 2005: Chapada dos Veadeiros (link): A view from Parque Nacional. Salto do Rio
Preto (group photo). A dive
at the Couros Falls (Couros II). Corredeiras. Boiadeiro.
- UA, Aula inaugural do Paul De Grawe, 2004: Corrida de 2 Km a seguir à conferência.
Fotos antes da prova, durante
- Banco Agrário, Angola: a view of Mussulo.
- ECOMOD 2004, Paris: dutch supporters in a cruise. The Portuguese celebration after beating Holand in the European
- LAMES Chile 2004: 53 Km mountain biking in Parque Nacional
de Huerqueué. View of the Andes.
- Cohesion: a view from Lagoa do Fogo, during my Mission to
Açores, July 2003.
- LACEA Mexico, 2003: Taxi Drivers in Zócalo. The Job Market. Four Smiling
Faces, at the Teotihuacan museum of archaeology. A Kind
of Magic. A green beetle.
- ECOMOD, Istanbul, 2003: a view from the Bosphorus, spot
during the conference cruise. A Roman Economist, at
the archaeological meseum. Bridge. Motion.
- Bank of Portugal: this is the INE/Bank of Portugal team, just before the VII Travessia Nacional do Rio Zêzere (Prova Rainha, 2 Km),
in June 2002.
- ESAM, New Zealand, 2001: a view of Auckland.
My 142 feet (43 metre) Bungy Jump,
in Rotorua. You can also see me, Zorbing down a hill
(I am the guy inside the smaller ball!). Then, Cave Tubing and the World' finest Black
Water Rafting in the famous Waitomo Caves (this is me, entering the cave). Up
North, I tried Scuba diving in the famous Poor Knights
Islands Islands Marine Reserve, with Padi. The Poor
Knights was considered by Captain Jacques Costeau a top-5 diving spot in the World.
- Australia 2001: A smilling Jabiru, in Litchfield National
Park. Here, a baby croc catched during my
"Guluyambi" canoe safari on the East Alligator River. A kind of Dragon at Kakadu National Park. From the Australian Red
Center, the Devil's Marbles.